In the Public Interest: The Law and Ethics of Investigative Journalism Conference
October 14, 2011 (8:00am-4:30pm) @ Osgoode Hall Law School
Join us for an original program featuring leading investigative journalists, media lawyers and academics from Canada, the US and the UK.
• Are bloggers and tweeters “journalists”?
• Global warming or chill in defamation law?
• Are ethical standards enough to hold the media accountable?
• How far should we go to protect confidential sources?
• How effective is access to information?
Tweets log of the event is available here